Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Sales Development Representative
- Sales and Commercial
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge’s Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles’ BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA.
Your role in our mission
Sales Development Representatives are the engine room for the Salary Finance Sales Team; qualifying marketing leads and driving the hunt for prospects. Salary Finance’s Sales Development Representatives are on the front-line of our commercial efforts.
You will engage with prospective Salary Finance enterprise customers to uncover their goals and introduce our offering. Your goal is to provide Salary Finance’s Business Development Managers with healthy pipeline to exceed our ambitious growth targets. We have a vision for how employees can take control of their finances and as our product continues to evolve – you’ll need to be able to articulate that.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share: our values. It’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You are excited by the power of technology to change people’s lives.
- You have a prospecting mentality and inquisitive nature.
- You are intellectually curious, can demonstrate an understanding of our ideal customer profile and follow industry insights.
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic, and have the ability to work autonomously with confidence. You will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to cold-calls and prospecting activity.
- You are able to demonstrate a results-oriented work ethic and drive.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; you’ll have the ability to engage with customers in our target markets and create compelling conversations.
- You have the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organisation in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You have the ambition and determination to shape this role yourself and you’ll have a passion for learning and a commitment to professional progression.
What you’ll do
- Prospect target companies to feed the Business Development Managers with a healthy pipeline.
- Initiate conversations, educate and excite potential clients through creative means of communication.
- Work with the other Sales Team members to win clients through screen share and phone meetings.
- Use our CRM religiously to log data, track results and report regularly on your success
- Work with the Head of Sales Development and BDMs to create monthly and quarterly plans and to establish predictable results in uncovering and qualifying leads.
- Once up and running, assist the sales team through sales enablement activities, including the ownership of the Sales Knowledge Centre
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, flexible working and many other perks!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
- Sales and Commercial
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- HR Assistant
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- People & Culture Administrator - Modulr
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Marketing Executive
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search