People & Culture Administrator – Modulr
- HR and Recruitment
We are looking for a People & Culture Administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support to People Business Partners throughout the entire employment lifecycle. This role will also support People Business Partners in developing and implementing HR projects and initiatives. Please see below for a list of key responsibilities.
This role is perfect for someone looking to take their first step into HR and would like to gain exposure to a wide variety of HR related areas.
Modulr aim to be a leading fintech employer in Europe and are therefore dedicated to hiring the very best talent and providing a superior employee experience. We are currently undergoing fast scaling and are looking to significantly increase headcount over the coming 12 months. Growth will focus on the core UK business, the commitments made to deliver new products and services, as well as plans for European expansion throughout 2021.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that’s breaking new ground within the business payments sector – which moves $130trn annually. And businesses are no longer tolerating the slow, inefficient and costly infrastructure provided by legacy institutions. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first services to enable modern business to eliminate historic hidden inefficiencies and build fast-to-market products on top of our award-winning payments platform.
Modulr was one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups to work for in the UK (2019) and was more recently recognised as a 2020 UK Best Workplace in May, 2020.
We were awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 25 million transactions with a value of £30 billion of business payments to date
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
- Manage the process for new employees. This will include preparing contracts and processing all pre-employment checks to a high level of accuracy.
- Support People Partners in managing all visa and immigration requirements, ensuring compliance with Home Office guidelines
- Organise and conduct HR Introduction Sessions with new employees and liaise with Managers and Buddies to ensure a smooth induction process.
- Liaise with IT services to ensure that Modulr equipment is delivered and set up for new joiners.
- Be the primary contact for employee queries on all HR systems, preparing management reports as required.
- Act as systems administrator for HR Systems by configuring the system as required, ensuring accuracy of the data and compliance with GDPR.
- Ensure HR systems accurately reflect current employee conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, recording annual leave other absence.
- Work with HR system account managers to improve functionality of the system.
Payroll and Benefits:
- Ensure that payroll is prepared in time for the monthly run – ensuring that any payroll changes such as contractual changes, new joiners, leavers, are captured.
- Act as a main point of contact in liaising with our benefits provider to ensure all information is accurate and always updated.
- Oversee the ongoing management of all employee benefits, escalating issues to People Partners where required.
Advice and Guidance:
- Manage the PeopleOps Inbox and HR Service Desk ensuring that queries are resolved, and responses provided in line with our SLA’s, liaising with People Partners and wider team as required.
- Carry out general administration for the People and Culture Team including processing invoices, filing documentation, arranging meetings, and taking notes.
Education & Experience
- We value knowledge and experience – and so are more interested in finding out about your skills and expertise than your academic qualifications!
- Experience in a similar administrative role is preferable.
- A basic knowledge of HR policy and best practice
- This role is perfect for someone looking to take their first step into HR and would like to gain exposure to a wide variety of HR related areas.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong communication skills and superb attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Capacity to work efficiently and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and always maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to work independently and problem solve effectively.
- A flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good IT literacy (Microsoft Office, Excel, HR systems)
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working
- HR and Recruitment
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- HR Assistant
- Sales Development Representative
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Marketing Executive
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search