Call: +44 20 3893 5500
Sourcing and retaining talent
of organisations claim that sourcing entry-level talent is a top challenge
of organisations report that competition for quality talent has increased since the pandemic (CIPD Resourcing and Talent Planning report, 2020)
of UK businesses are not providing sufficient workforce experiences for young workers as a result of poor workplace tech and employee experience strategies (Applaud)
Solving business challenges
The talent market is more competitive than ever, with over 70% of organisations reporting that competition for quality talent has increased since the pandemic. How do you solve this? Keep and grow the talent you’ve got, and stand out to new talent.
Talent isn’t the only issue facing the people profession today though. As well as tackling the talent crisis, you’ll also need to ensure your people experience functions are equipped to deal with the demands of today’s workforce – from inclusivity and employment law to analytics and development.
What our programmes cover:
Get the people experience basics right, to ensure your people functions run smoothly and effectively.
- Understand your people by using analytics and the power of data
- Support your organisation by getting the basics right in people processes and HR functions
- Attract and retain talent
Focus your people on adding value to your culture.
- Embed organisational success by understanding people behaviours that underpin great working practices
- Build a great culture by keeping your people happy and fulfilled
- Develop your people by understanding their needs and helping them grow
Excel in your organisational people strategy.
- Be an innovative organisation by leading the way with strategic people insight and approaches
- Build organisational effectiveness by improving processes across the organisation
- Engage and lead business transformation by developing and executing on organisation-wide people strategy