Powered by

Finance Academy

Skilled accountants keep businesses running smoothly. Get yourself or your team all the essential knowledge with qualifications and apprenticeships.  

A learning experience that’s right for you

If you want to learn about accounting or bookkeeping, this is the place for you. Whether you’re looking for an apprenticeship or a flexible online qualification, you’ll find what you need here. 

Join the UK’s biggest community of online AAT learners

When you learn with us you’re in good company: More people choose to study AAT online with us that any other UK training provider. 

What’s the difference between a course and an apprenticeship?

When you study an AAT course with us you’ll work through different modules, attend live classes, and do mock exams, all entirely online. You’ll then sit your exams an AAT Approved assessment centre. You can do this whether you’re a student, employed full or half-time, or not employed at all. 

An apprenticeship combines learning with working. Within your role as an apprentice, 80% of your time will be spent on the day-to-day responsibilities of your job. The other 20% is used for “off-the-job” training. 

In all our Finance Academy apprenticeships, this includes an AAT course. But employer training, mentoring, keeping a reflective journal, and attending industry events all also count towards this 20%. 

As an apprentice, you’ll be supported not only by your online tutor, but also face-to-face visits from your Learning and Development Coach. 

Course Awards

Award-winning Learning

We’re proud to have won numerous awards with our accounting courses.