Call: +44 20 3893 5500
We tackle the hard part of future-proofing your organisation so you don’t have to
Organisations don’t have the workforce they need for the future. They lack innovation and diversity. The answer to this: bring in the next generation of talent. But how?
FastFutures equips a diverse pool of UK talent with the skills they need to power both their own growth and that of their organisations.
Digital business skills
What is FastFutures?
FastFutures is designed to provide young people from all backgrounds with the digital business skills organisations need, kick-starting their careers and addressing the skills gap for employers.
The programme is funded by employer partners who mentor the learners, run mock interviews and provide experience and insights into their organisations through business challenges and virtual site visits.
For employers, FastFutures is a rewarding opportunity to impact youth employment and engage with tomorrow’s diverse digital workforce.
What diverse talent can do for your organisation
higher profit margins
times more likely to satisfy and retain customers
more likely to outperform their competitors
What can it do for your business?
- Create a business ready, diverse talent pool ready to create impact straightaway
- Match candidates using AI to ensure the right people fill your vacancies and increase retention rates
- Introduce reverse mentoring, meaning you’ll learn from them as much as they learn from you
- Provide diverse talent solving real-life organisational problems as part of their project work, bringing ideas you can implement in real time
- Reduce costs and time spent recruiting new talent
- Reduce time spent bringing new talent up to speed
- Get your brand in front of the hottest Gen Z talent
- Deliver meaningful social impact at scale across D&I, youth employment, digital skills
Fuelling the UK digital economy with diverse talent in partnership with BT
We have recently become an official learning partner of telecoms giant BT Group, who are our very first headline sponsor! BT has already helped support almost 900 young people from all backgrounds to develop skills and confidence. As part of BT’s Skills for Tomorrow programme, BT is committed to mentoring 400 young people to help them gain workplace ready skills.
Become a FastFutures Partner
Change the way you recruit and nurture diverse talent today and become a FastFutures employer partner.